Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cassy Tully comes to The Cafe!

I'm flabbergasted to reflect on the chain of events which guide our lives and experiences.  It's a beautiful thing to discover the connections which meander us through, in and out of one another's lives.  In this particular instance the prospect of a yoga class and seeing a friend's art on the walls of a gallery in Plymouth.

 I made a phone call to inquire about the art and yoga.......and viola!  Christina the magical art fairy appeared in my realm.  Just in time, might I add.  I was starting to feel a bit frantic about the dry spell of artists to show at the shop.  Christina and I met a week later and she lined up a show for Cassy Tully, her boss and close friend who paints and runs a gallery in Plymouth. Want a sneak peak?  Check out the Cassy Tully Gallery website at:   http://www.cassytully.com/  Christy will be coordinating Cassy's show at the beginning of August, so stay tuned for some new art. 

Additionally, Christy is going to hang her own show, which will follow Cassy's.  Christy's work is wildly charming and perky.  Happiness is the general feeling I experienced while gazing at her paintings via an I-phone.  I'm fairly certain the addition of Christy's charming art will make the upstairs loft feel even more inviting! 

This lady ALSO connected the café to a gentleman who's going to hang a show in January.  So, stay tuned for some local art.  And if you get the chance, thank the art fairy called Christy!

Be Well.  Take Good Care.  Drink Good Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment