Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Good News and Gratitude!

Guess what?!  I, Nichole, decided to sell the coffee shop to a local friend named Chad Austin.  The shop will maintain it's local and independent charm with Chad and his family's touch.  All is well in the land of Java Dock, the choice was pro-active on my account and Chad seized the opportunity!  The timing was right for everyone involved.  So here we go.........  !

The ownership change will take place on January 5th of 2015.  Though, you're unlikely to see any huge changes, you will notice little updates; such as an ipad as the cash register.  The biggest change will be Chad himself.  He's super excited to be here and you're likely to see him often. 

I just love this sweet photo and it whispers, gratitude.
I am beyond grateful for the approaching changes.  My time with this café has been life altering.  I have learned many lessons in different life areas; business and personal.  You, the people are what have made my time here valuable.  I thank you for sharing of yourselves and supporting me during the past years.  We and our relationships with one another are what a coffee shop is all about and we did it and will continue to do it!  Thanks for being a part of something special. 

I will work with Chad to transition the shop during the new few months.  So, you'll continue to see me and most of the current staff behind the counter.  I look forward to watching the shop transform with Chad's touch!  I am anticipating a new journey of my own in spring!  Stay tuned friends and be well. 

Always Remember to: 

Take Good Care.  Drink Good Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment